Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Museday

Hello dear readers. This is the first of a new series of posts, named...wait for it...Muse-day. Yes, I know, I'm cheesy. These Tuesday posts will point to several sources of inspiration I've found in the past week, from fellow food bloggers and other sources as well. Inspired by The Pioneer Woman's "Web Deliciousness" and Cupcakes and Cashmere's Five Things posts, I hope that these collections of muses will inspire you all as well.
Spiced Coconut Spinach recipe from 101 cookbooks. I'm looking forward to trying the Spinach and Coconut combo!


Quinoa. You may have noticed the beginning of my recent obsession with Quinoa, here. Now, the obsession is growing. I'm looking forward to trying the Quinoa Primavera recipe from Whole Foods.

Since the beginning of summer for students means sleeping in, I can think of no better source of inspiration than luxurious breakfasts. These Lemon Blueberry Pancakes from The Pioneer Woman would be a great reward for a semester completed. Totally drool-worthy.


I can barely wait to try these Cocoa Brownies with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. The title says it all, and how beautiful is Not Without Salt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...