Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Museday #3

I can't help but be inspired by all things light and summery this week. How about you?




Strawberry Summer Cake from Smitten Kitchen. This looks divine, and it has me craving (and making) things like blueberries with maple cream and cinnamon, strawberry pie and banana pudding (you'll see those recipes this summer). If it involves fruit, I'm making it for dessert. 




Muscovado Semifreddo, roasted rhubarb, shortbread crumbles from Not Without Salt. Is there anything about this dish that doesn't scream summer?! I'm excited about trying this recipe, and other rhubarb inventions.



Raspberries, people. They're delicious and I'm going to do all sorts of cooking with them this week and next. You'll see a raspberry & blackberry clafouti coming up soon on flavorfull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...