Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy National Nutrition Month!

I was recently informed, by a nutritionist friend, that March is National Nutrition Month. Now, although my love for all-things-delicious usually leads me somewhat off course when it comes to a healthy diet, I think healthy eating is incredibly important. I'm also inspired by the theme this year, which is, "Eat right. With color." 

So, with that in mind, flavorfull will focus on healthy eating for the rest of March. I'm really excited to share ideas and techniques that produce healthy meals without sacrificing flavor. If you have questions, comments or advice (or, best of all, recipes), I'd love to hear from you. You can reach me through blog comment, or at:
facebook.com/flavorfullblog
@flavorfullblog
flavorfullblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for Nutrition Month! Maybe we could team up and do a diabetic-friendly food post together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi diabetiquette! That is a GREAT idea! Let's chat next time we see each other and plan something out. Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...