Wednesday, June 8, 2011

(Belated) Muesday

I know, I know, "Muesday Wednesday" doesn't work nearly as well as Muesday Tuesday. What can I say? I got a little busy. It happens to us all sometimes. That's why today's inspiration is this: restful cupcakes in the park. Or, the closest version of a park you can find.
These are photos of cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. If you live in NYC, or visit here anytime soon, check these out, the frosting is fantastic. 

Confession? I didn't share these. I ate three, by myself while sitting on a bench in Union Square. Because it's good to slow down and enjoy the scenery once and a while. And because there has never been anything bad about a cupcake. 
Plus, these are mini cupcakes. See? 
As I'm sure you know, a girl can eat at least four of these mini cupcakes and its just like eating one. Of course, eating multiple mini cupcakes in a row can be a slippery slope. Don't say I didn't warn you.

My point is, cooking is fantastic. I love it. If you're reading this blog, you probably love it too (or you love me and you're just being supportive). Cooking is a stress release for me and a good way to unwind. But every once in a while, eating mini cupcakes in a park...well, that's pretty great too. Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...