Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, flavorfull!

Today is flavorfull blog's first birthday! One year ago today, I finally launched the blog I'd been talking about launching for at least a year. I've learned a lot about blogging, recipe writing and food photography since then--and I've still got a lot to learn! Still, I think it's important to mark special occasions and this, my friends, is certainly a special occasion for me.


In the spirit of celebration I'd like to do two things. First, I'd like to thank all of you sincerely. It has meant the world to me to know that you are following what I write, cook and photograph. This blog is certainly a labor of love and knowing that somebody is out there reading it (and sometimes even cooking because of it), well, those things make it all worthwhile. So, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Next, because no birthday is complete without a rocking dessert, I've assembled some of the public's favorite sweet treats from this blog (based on page views throughout the last year). 





Indulgent Brownies (12/19/2010)

Admittedly, you can't stick a candle in most of these easily. But they all pair well with a glass of champagne (let's be honest, what doesn't?) Again, thank you for reading. I hope you'll stick around to see flavorfull's second birthday, too!



2 comments:

  1. Just saying, the banana pudding at Georgia's East Side BBQ is incredible! Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and i talent been recently focus academy penmanships meets educated apprentices the way to work out one particular in contrast to points on Canadian get ranking were this nearest thing unit that i got discovered. The idea created us thought reduce in their commentators reliable clear in their adding batters kommet around my mirror many several years cartoon. Nocciole biologiche tostate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...